About “Promise Hospital”
Promise Medical Centre Limited has been in existence for more than a decade as a limited liability company in Nigeria. Promise Medical Centre Limited Is duly registered and accredited by:
- Health facility monitoring and accreditation agency (HEFAMAA)
- National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Ministry of Health, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Today, we have established a good reputation in offering one of the best healthcare services in private and government sectors. We have been able to provide quality and standard medicare in Nigeria.
The hospital idea was conceived to fulfil a desire and close the yearning gaps in the nation’s existing healthcare delivery systems. Despite the inadequacy of health facilities, the mode of delivering the available services requires improvements, particularly, to the elites, who not only desire cure for their ailments, but also are concerned about the quality of facilities they come in contact with.
The Concept, upon which Promise Medical Centre Ltd is based, is to provide top-class medical and allied services to clients, using the best professionals available, empowered with appropriate level of technology and continuous training.
The Hospital has grown in leaps and bounds within the decades due to the total commitment and dedication of the promoters and staff and the high level of reputation and customer goodwill enjoyed.
The philosophy of the hospital is to provide excellent medical care to all cadres of the society.
Today, the hospital has undergone significant transformation and still growing. The company enjoys tremendous goodwill and occupies an enviable position as a strong market player in private hospitals in Lagos.
We are proud to be one of the leading hospital in data management and ICT infrastructures. We have a fully developed IT – based management information system.
To promote equal access to standard and excellent medical services for all at affordable cost.
Promise of good health, oasis of care to bring smile back to people’s life.
To exceed our customers’ expectations by caring for them, seeing others as friends and using staff empowerment devices. We are committed towards the establishment of a first class, diversified medical service; providing innovative, technology-driven services to individuals, family and corporate patients while demonstrating a high sense of social responsibility in all our activities. We believe that selfless service, steadfastness, going the extra mile, unreserved commitment to meeting the expectation of our clients and exhibiting high level of integrity should be displayed at all times. We shall remain a distinguished healthcare provider with a high degree of integrity in all our dealings, and conduct ourselves in the most responsible way.
The scope of our services is comprehensive cutting across preventive, curative, rehabilitative medicines, radio-diagnosis and laboratory investigation. Promise Medical Centre Limited is a polyclinic offering services on
Doctors and nurses work together to care for patients. The staffs are joined by common system and a philosophy of the needs of the patients come first.
Our admission facility is excellent. There are private wards, executive ward, semi-private ward- well furnished with cable TV, 24hrs standby soundproof generator, clean and serene environment with security guards.
Our value is based on fundamental of high expertise, professionalism, commitment to excellence, great value for human life, standard medical practice, equal access to quality medicare for all and good customer relationship.
- Respect – Treat everyone in our diverse community, including patients, their families and colleagues, with dignity.
- Compassion – Provide the best care, treating patients and family members with sensitivity and empathy.
- Integrity – Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility, worthy of the trust our patients place in us.
- Healing – Inspire hope and nurture the well-being of the whole person, respecting physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Teamwork – Value the contributions of all, blending the skills of individual staff members in unsurpassed collaboration.
- Excellence – Deliver the best outcomes and highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
- Stewardship – Sustain and reinvest in our mission and extended communities by wisely managing our human, natural and material resources.
- Innovation – Infuse and energize the organization, enhancing the lives of those we serve, through the creative ideas and unique talents of each employee.